The top celebrities at our event will be available for professional photo ops with you during scheduled sessions with a professional photographer. These photo ops come with an 8″x10″ glossy print available immediately after the photo is taken plus a digital image that you can download for free after the event. Extra prints are available for $10. We will tell you on the celebrities’ guest pages on our website if they plan to do photo ops, and we will post the price as soon as we have it from their agents. We finalize the photo op schedule about 3 weeks before our event, but it is also subject to change.
Every celebrity that takes professional photos with fans will be scheduled for a session on each of the days they appear at our show. You’ll need an admission ticket and a photo op ticket to get a photo op with the celebrity you want to meet. Be prepared to be present during exhibition room hours on one of the days the celebrity is scheduled to appear. These photo ops cannot be exchanged or refunded unless a celebrity cancels their appearance with the event, so be sure to be on time for one of the scheduled sessions.
You can purchase photo ops online in advance or with cash on site if we don’t sell out of these limited opportunities before the event. Sales tax will be applied to Photo Ops online and at the event.
Purchase Photo Ops here:
View Photo Op Schedules here: https://register.growtix.com/schedule/paradise_city_comic_con/Photo_Ops?category=877
(1) YOU MUST BRING YOUR TICKET / RECEIPT TO THE PHOTO OP TICKET TABLE TO REDEEM IT PRIOR TO GETTING IN LINE FOR YOUR PHOTO OP.
(2) TICKETS ARE GOOD FOR ANY PHOTO OP THAT THE SPECIFIC CELEBRITY IS SCHEDULED TO TAKE PART IN.
(3) PHOTO OP TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, UNLESS A CELEBRITY CANCELS, OR THERE IS A SCHEDULE CHANGE.
(4) PHOTO OPS ARE BOTH CASH AND CREDIT ONSITE AT THE PHOTO OP TICKET TABLE.
(5) GUESTS THAT ARE NOT SCHEDULED FOR PRO PHOTO OPS WILL BE TAKING PHOTOS AT THEIR TABLES IN THE CELEBRITY AREA
(6) PHOTO OP TICKETS DO NOT INCLUDE ADMISSION TO THE SHOW. ADMISSION TO THE SHOW MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
7) UP TO 4 FANS ALLOWED PER PICTURE. ANY MORE FANS THAN 4 MUST PURCHASE ANOTHER PHOTO OP. NO LIMIT TO NUMBER OF KIDS UNDER 3.
(8) ADDITIONAL PRINTS OF THE SAME PHOTO ARE AVAILABLE FOR $10 EACH
What is a photo op?
Photo Ops are your chance to get a photo of you and your favorite celebrities. These photos are taken by a professional photographer under ideal lighting conditions, using professional camera equipment. You will receive an 8×10 print of your photo printed on professional dye-sublimation photo printers. Photos will be ready shortly after your photo is taken. As well, digital copies of your photo will be posted online for download following the show (so you can show off to your friends on social media!).
When do I need to arrive for my photo op?
Please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of your photo op. Be sure to check the photo op schedule for last minute changes upon arrival at the show. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the photo op schedule may change. It rarely happens, but it is possible. Do not be late. The photo op lines move very fast once the op starts and we cannot bring a celebrity guest back to take a missed photo. VIP FAST PASS lines will always go in the photo op room first, so be sure to get in the correct line.
What should I bring with me to my photo op?
If you paid on-line, you will need to have your ticket for your photo op and any add-ons either printed out, or readily available on your smart phone. Redeem this ticket at the Photo Op Ticket Table before getting in line. If you paid for your photo op at the show, you will need to have the “Photo Op” pass given to you when you paid for your op.
When will my print be ready?
How many people can be in my photo op?
Up to 4 Fans over the age of 5 can be in one photo op. If your group is larger, the additional fans (up to 4) must purchase another photo op. There is no limit to the number of kids under 3 which are allowed in the photo op.
Where is the photo op area?
The photo op area is in the HALL D of the Convention Center. Please look at the show map, you will see the area clearly marked. As well, there will be banners near the photo op area.
Can I take my photo on my own camera?
No. There are no cameras or video recording devices allowed in the photo op room, other than our photographers.
How do I get a digital image of my photo op?
The digital copy is included with your photo op and will be emailed immediately after collecting your photo.
I have special needs or I am caring for a special needs fan who is getting a photo op, what should I do?
Please let our photo op line staff know if you or someone in your care has special needs and we will be sure to help you out.
Can I purchase a photo op at the show?
Yes, you can purchase photo ops at the show. If you would like to pay with cash, the ATMs at the convention will often run out of money, so please try to stop prior to arrival to be better prepared. If you need to use a credit card you may purchase photo ops on-line prior to the show. Some photo ops are sold on a limited number basis, so please be sure you purchase your photo op upon arrival or prior to the show.
I have an idea for a pose or something I want the celebrity guest to do in my photo op, what do I do?
The photo ops move at a very rapid pace, so if you have an idea please be ready when it is your turn and please do not try to be too elaborate. We do not guarantee the celebrity guests will be able to fulfill your request or there will be time for special requests.
Other important notes:
* Please be courteous to the celebrity guests. Any inappropriate behavior will result in your immediate removal from the photo op room without refund, and possibly the show itself.
* Please do not assume you may hug and or kiss the celebrity guests.
* Please do not hand babies or small children to the celebrity guests.
* There are absolutely no autographs in the photo op room.
* If you would like to give gifts to the celebrity guest, we ask that you do so at their autograph table, not in the photo op room (there is no where for the guest to place these gifts)